Numbers play an important role in our life. Be it measuring quantities or marking the special days, everything holds a special connection with numbers. Let’s explore Facts About Number 36 below!
36 is a special number with so many significant connections. In the periodic table where the number 36 is the atomic number of Krypton, it holds a different meaning in other languages.
So, without wasting any further time, let’s discuss some of these Facts About Number 36!
Facts About Number 36
- 36 is simultaneously a six-sided square as well as it is a triangular one that makes it the only triangular square number. This is by far the most compact triangular number that is not 1and can also be the one triangular number that is not one which’s the square root is also a triangular number.
- This is the sum of a twin prime (17 + 19) that is which is the product of cubes of the initial three integers as well as it is the sum of squares from the initial three integers.
- 36 is the number of degrees that make up the inside angles of each point of a normal pentagram.
- The possible outcomes (not totalized) during the rolling of two different dice.
- The total number of domino tiles of the fourx4 checkerboard is 36.
- The sum of all the integers between 1 and 36 equals 666 (see the number of the beast).
- The number of inches that can be found in the yard.
- In the UK the UK, a typical beers barrel is 36 UK Gallons, which is about 163.7 Liters.
- The Atomic number of Krypton.
- Early computers often had a long word of 36 bits 33
- ASCII codes for the symbol ” “$’ 4.
- 36 is the number of characters required to store the display name of a UUID or GUID (e.g., 00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046).
- Messier object M36 is with a magnitude 6.5 open cluster within the Auriga constellation. Auriga 5.
- The New General Catalogue object NGC 36 A spiral galaxy is located within the Pisces constellation.
- Jewish tradition states that the number 36 held particular significance since the beginning of time. As per the Midrash, the light that was created by God on the very first day of creation shined for approximately 36 hours. It became replaced with the luminescence of the Sun which is created on the 4th Day. The Torah gives 36 times the commandment to be kind, respectful, and defend the stranger.
- Additionally each generation, the Torah mentions 36 holy persons (the “Lamed Vav Tzadikim”) with whose virtue it is still possible for the universe to exist. In the contemporary celebration of Hannukah, there are 36 candles are lit in the menorah for the eight days of this festival (not counting the shamash candle).
- In one Maori myth about the origin of man by Tane, the god of Maori, Tane gods of 36 took part in the assembly of the various components from the very first man being before Tane breathed life into the woman.
- It is Shaivism (s.a. Kasmir Saivism), The 36 Tattvas define the Absolute and its inner parts and the creation, which includes living beings, all the way to the physical realm.
- The 36 Views of Mount Fuji, a famous series of prints created by Japanese Ukiyo-e artist Katsushika Hokusai
- The 36 views of the Eiffel Tower Famous collection of prints by Henri-Riviere inspired by Japanese Ukiyo-e artist Katsushika Kokusai.
- The 36th Chamber of Shaolin is a 1978 kung-fu film
- 36 Quai des Orfevres commonly called simply by the number 36 the film of one of the French police film
- The Thirty-Six Dramatic Situations are considered to be a helpful conceptual aid to the theater.
- Thirty-Six Stratagems Thirty-Six Stratagems are an assortment of Chinese proverbs that provide useful solutions to conflicts.
- In France-speaking countries, 36 is commonly used as a substitute number.
- 36 Crazyfists are a four-piece rock band hailing from Alaska.
- 36 (Thirty-Six) is an American Punk rock band ( on Newgrounds)
- 36 is an atmospheric music artist who hails from the UK.
- 36 is a song on Steal This Album! by System of a Down.
- 36 is a film due to be released in 2010and written by Martin Campbell.
- The game of roulette includes 36 numbers on the grid as well as the roulette wheel (together with the letters ‘0’ or according to the wheel’s type, the European wheel ’37’, or an American wheel 38′)
- The game based on roulette Rollorpoker employs ’36’ play wheels, and grids rather than numbers.
- Australian Basketball club Adelaide 36ers.
- Former baseball players Robin Roberts and Gaylord Perry of the Phillies and Gaylord Perry.
- Retirement number for former basketball players Lloyd Neal of the Portland Trail Blazers.
- IBM System/36 Minicomputer. A perfect score on the ACT!
Don’t miss out on reading 37 Interesting Facts About the Number 37